Employment Opportunities for Engineers
Compliance Test Engineer
- The company has been in operation for over 40 years. It specializes in compliance testing for the FCC and Europe for a wide variety the latest electronic and wireless devices. We have been on a steady growth curve and now seek an experienced engineer. We have also specialized in Land, Mobile Radios for many years, and have expanded our lab to test a wide array of wireless devices, transmitters, medical, industrial, lab devices and industrial equipment.
- It is a company where you can make a big difference in the direction and growth of the business. We seek a long term and permanent relationship with the right candidate.
SUMMARY OF RF Compliance Test Engineering POSITION:
We are looking for a capable, knowledgeable RF Test Engineer with recent hands-on compliance testing experience with wireless devices and transmitters. Experience working with FCC Standards and European Standards is a plus.
The candidate will have had experience;
- Testing devices to FCC and CE Test Standards.
- Being capable of troubleshooting issues causing a device to fail its testing.
- Researching test standards and creating test plans.
- Being very familiar and hands-on with a variety of test equipment, including spectrum analyzers and signal generators.
- Working comfortably with fully operating prototypes as well as sub-component level boards.
- Being able to communicate well with customers in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Writing test reports and seeing projects through to completion.
We want someone to test a wide variety of devices, from beginning to certification of the device.
We are in need of an experienced and qualified hands-on Sr. Test Engineer, experienced with FCC and/or ETSI testing standards. The candidate will be experienced at working on an OATS site, screen rooms, bench testing, spectrum analyzers and anechoic chambers as well as:
- Enjoy working with a wide array of electronics equipment
- Managing and performing testing to tight schedules
- Researching proper FCC test standards
- Creating Test plans based upon the FCC testing standards
- Professionally communicating and interfacing with customers
- Trouble shooting test issues and failures with the client
- Producing the technical reports following the testing for certification
- Working with the FCC/TCB to answer technical questions during the filing
- ComplianceTesting.com offers payment toward your the personal health care plan of your choice.
- We offer 20 days of paid time off, including 2 weeks of vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 3 personal-sick days per year.
- Educational reimbursement for company approved classes.
- We are offering a competitive base compensation with additional incentives/bonuses.
If interested, Please reply to michaels@ComplianceTesting.com with a copy of your resume.
If you know of someone that may be a good candidate, please forward this email to them.